Sunday, June 10, 2012

Penang One, Bandar Puteri Puchong

Looking for good Penang food? Well, you do not need to travel all the way to Penang. If you are living in Klang Valley, try Penang One in Bandar Puteri Puchong.

Curry mee, char kway teow, rice dumplings, ais kacang, duck kway teow soup noodles, prawn paste chee cheong fun - some of the foods you can find here.

During my first visit there, I tried prawn paste chee cheong fun and I just love it. The prawn paste is just marvelous that before leaving, I had some more as take away.

Char kway teow
Prawn paste chee cheong fun
Rice dumplings

Whether I will revisit this place again, my answer is a definite YES. Since I have yet to try all the other foods there, and well, maybe for prawn paste chee cheong fun again, why not?

Penang One
G5, Jalan Puteri 2/1
Bandar Puteri
47100 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan
+603-8052 0181

Opening hours : Mon - Sun, 9:30am - 9:30pm

(Non-halal)

No comments:

Post a Comment