Wednesday, September 18, 2013

South Korea - Foods, Foods & Foods

One of the main highlights of my last Korea trip is nothing more, but the foods! I am a person who loves Korean cuisines, and I truly enjoyed every meal that I had in Korea.

Traditional Korean meals are noted for the number of side dishes (banchan) that accompany the main dish. Kimchi is served often, sometimes at every meal.

Here's a snapshot of those mouth-watering foods that I had ... shall not elaborate too much, but let the pictures speak of themselves ...

Pork Shabu Shabu


Seafood Shabu Shabu


Jeju BBQ


Abalone Porridge


Hanjeongsik


Ginseng Chicken


Chun Chuan Chicken


Korean BBQ


Mushroom Hot Pot


Not a day has passed without really filling up our stomach during our visit. I really wonder whether I have put on weight after the trip, considering the amount of foods that we consume!

No comments:

Post a Comment