Thursday, October 10, 2013

76 Days to Xmas


76 days to Christmas! Seems a bit too early to countdown now, as Halloween is still a few weeks away, and Halloween is celebrated way before Christmas!

Having said that, it's not too early to start sharing some philatelic items issued in conjunction with Christmas celebration. Many nations around the world will issue Christmas stamps - postage stamps with Christmas theme and intended for use on seasonal mail such as Christmas cards.

Over the next few weeks, I would be sharing some Christmas stamps in my collection, so I do hope you enjoy them.

And also I happen to come across above Snoopy's countdown to Christmas, so I would like to share out this lovely thing here as well :)

P/S : To view my collection on Christmas stamps, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment